Excel Launcher 1.1
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Excel Launcher 1.1 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Excel Launcher 1.1 from your computerThomas Sherman
. You can find out more on Thomas Sherman or check for application updates here
. More details about the software Excel Launcher 1.1 can be found at http://blog.thomascsherman.com/?p=288
. Excel Launcher 1.1 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Excel Launcher directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\Excel Launcher\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Excel Launcher 1.1. The program's main executable file is named Excel Launcher.exe and it has a size of 556.50 KB (569856 bytes).
Excel Launcher 1.1 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 617.23 KB (632047
bytes) on disk.
- Excel Launcher.exe (556.50 KB)
- uninst.exe (60.73 KB)
This info is about Excel Launcher 1.1 version 1.1
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you uninstall Excel Launcher 1.1.Registry keys:
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Excel Launcher File
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Excel Launcher
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Excel Launcher File\DefaultIcon\
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Excel Launcher File\shell\edit\command\
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Excel Launcher File\shell\open\command\
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\Excel Launcher\Excel Launcher.exe
Excel Launcher 1.1 is an application released by Thomas Sherman. Some users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall Excel Launcher 1.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Excel Launcher 1.1 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Excel Launcher 1.1 or simply click the Search field and type in "Excel Launcher 1.1". The Excel Launcher 1.1 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Excel Launcher 1.1 in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Excel Launcher 1.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Excel Launcher 1.1:
- The web site of the program is: http://blog.thomascsherman.com/?p=288
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Excel Launcher\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Excel Launcher 1.1.
8. After uninstalling Excel Launcher 1.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Excel Launcher 1.1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Excel Launcher 1.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Excel Launcher 1.1 by Thomas Sherman from your PC, nor are we saying that Excel Launcher 1.1 by Thomas Sherman is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Excel Launcher 1.1 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-15 06:27:48.187