Excel Fix Toolbox 3.0
How to uninstall Excel Fix Toolbox 3.0 from your PC
This page contains detailed information on how to remove Excel Fix Toolbox 3.0 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by Recovery Toolbox, Inc.
. Further information on Recovery Toolbox, Inc. can be seen here
. More details about the app Excel Fix Toolbox 3.0 can be found at https://www.fixtoolbox.com/
. Excel Fix Toolbox 3.0 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Excel Fix Toolbox folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. The full command line for removing Excel Fix Toolbox 3.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Excel Fix Toolbox\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 3.25 MB (3410944 bytes) on disk and is named ExcelFixToolboxLauncher.exe.
The following executables are installed together with Excel Fix Toolbox 3.0. They take about 7.00 MB (7335499
bytes) on disk.
- ExcelFixToolbox.exe (2.55 MB)
- ExcelFixToolboxLauncher.exe (3.25 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.19 MB)
The current web page applies to Excel Fix Toolbox 3.0 version 3.0
How to erase Excel Fix Toolbox 3.0 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Excel Fix Toolbox 3.0 is a program offered by the software company Recovery Toolbox, Inc.. Frequently, computer users try to remove it. This can be difficult because deleting this manually requires some know-how regarding PCs. The best QUICK solution to remove Excel Fix Toolbox 3.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Excel Fix Toolbox 3.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Excel Fix Toolbox 3.0". If it exists on your system the Excel Fix Toolbox 3.0 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Excel Fix Toolbox 3.0 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Excel Fix Toolbox 3.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Excel Fix Toolbox 3.0:
- The web site of the application is: https://www.fixtoolbox.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Excel Fix Toolbox\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Excel Fix Toolbox 3.0.
8. After uninstalling Excel Fix Toolbox 3.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Excel Fix Toolbox 3.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Excel Fix Toolbox 3.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
Users that installed Excel Fix Toolbox 3.0:
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Excel Fix Toolbox 3.0 by Recovery Toolbox, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Excel Fix Toolbox 3.0 by Recovery Toolbox, Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Excel Fix Toolbox 3.0 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-19 05:12:53.377