Excel Component Suite 2.9
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Excel Component Suite 2.9 for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Excel Component Suite 2.9 from your PCWINSOFT
. Go over here
for more details on WINSOFT. More information about Excel Component Suite 2.9 can be found at http://www.winsoft.sk
. Excel Component Suite 2.9 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Embarcadero\Excel Component Suite folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\Embarcadero\Excel Component Suite\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Excel Component Suite 2.9. The application's main executable file occupies 1.14 MB (1199825 bytes) on disk and is titled unins000.exe.
The executable files below are part of Excel Component Suite 2.9. They occupy an average of 1.14 MB (1199825
bytes) on disk.
This page is about Excel Component Suite 2.9 version 2.9
Excel Component Suite 2.9 is an application by the software company WINSOFT. Some people try to erase this application. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK action to erase Excel Component Suite 2.9 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Excel Component Suite 2.9 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Excel Component Suite 2.9 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Excel Component Suite 2.9". If it is installed on your PC the Excel Component Suite 2.9 app will be found automatically. When you select Excel Component Suite 2.9 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Excel Component Suite 2.9, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Excel Component Suite 2.9:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.winsoft.sk
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Embarcadero\Excel Component Suite\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Excel Component Suite 2.9.
8. After removing Excel Component Suite 2.9, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Excel Component Suite 2.9 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Excel Component Suite 2.9 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Excel Component Suite 2.9 by WINSOFT from your computer, we are not saying that Excel Component Suite 2.9 by WINSOFT is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Excel Component Suite 2.9 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-26 16:53:28.847