You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Excel for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Excel from your systemMis à disposition par Citrix
. More data about Mis à disposition par Citrix can be found here
. Excel is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\SelfServicePlugin directory, regulated by the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Excel is C:\Program. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. SelfService.exe is the Excel's main executable file and it takes around 3.01 MB (3153800 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Excel. They occupy an average of 3.24 MB (3398176
bytes) on disk.
- CleanUp.exe (144.88 KB)
- SelfService.exe (3.01 MB)
- SelfServicePlugin.exe (52.88 KB)
- SelfServiceUninstaller.exe (40.88 KB)
The current web page applies to Excel version 1.0
Excel is an application by Mis à disposition par Citrix. Some users try to remove this application. This can be difficult because deleting this manually takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK solution to remove Excel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Excel with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Excel or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Excel". If it exists on your system the Excel program will be found very quickly. When you select Excel in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Excel, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Excel.
8. After uninstalling Excel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Excel which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Excel using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Excel by Mis à disposition par Citrix from your computer, we are not saying that Excel by Mis à disposition par Citrix is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Excel in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-04-24 18:36:44.627