Examiner Scoring Utility
You can find below details on how to remove Examiner Scoring Utility for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Examiner Scoring Utility from your PCExaminer Corporation
. You can find out more on Examiner Corporation or check for application updates here
. More info about the software Examiner Scoring Utility can be seen at http://xmn.com
. Usually the Examiner Scoring Utility application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\The Examiner V4\Scoring folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\The Examiner V4\Scoring\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Examiner Scoring Utility. Examiner Scoring Utility's primary file takes about 501.00 KB (513024 bytes) and is called ScannerUtility.exe.
The following executables are installed together with Examiner Scoring Utility. They take about 1.78 MB (1871184
bytes) on disk.
- ScannerUtility.exe (501.00 KB)
- ScannerUtility.vshost.exe (11.33 KB)
- uninstall.exe (1.28 MB)
This data is about Examiner Scoring Utility version 4.0
Examiner Scoring Utility is a program released by the software company Examiner Corporation. Some people want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this manually requires some skill regarding PCs. The best QUICK approach to remove Examiner Scoring Utility is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Examiner Scoring Utility from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Examiner Scoring Utility or simply activate the Search field and type in "Examiner Scoring Utility". The Examiner Scoring Utility app will be found very quickly. When you select Examiner Scoring Utility in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Examiner Scoring Utility, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Examiner Scoring Utility:
- The web site of the application is: http://xmn.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\The Examiner V4\Scoring\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Examiner Scoring Utility.
8. After uninstalling Examiner Scoring Utility, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Examiner Scoring Utility which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Examiner Scoring Utility using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Examiner Scoring Utility by Examiner Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that Examiner Scoring Utility by Examiner Corporation is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Examiner Scoring Utility supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-29 00:24:51.470