Examiner Proctor System
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Examiner Proctor System for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Examiner Proctor System from your PCExaminer Corporation
. More data about Examiner Corporation can be found here
. You can see more info on Examiner Proctor System at http://www.xmn.com
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\The Examiner\Proctor directory (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Examiner Proctor System is C:\Windows\Examiner Proctor System\uninstall.exe. ProctorV3.exe is the Examiner Proctor System's main executable file and it takes about 1.98 MB (2072576 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Examiner Proctor System. They occupy 3.88 MB (4071424
bytes) on disk.
- ProctorV3.exe (1.98 MB)
- StuRouteV3.exe (1.91 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.4.2
of Examiner Proctor System.
Examiner Proctor System is a program offered by Examiner Corporation. Sometimes, users want to uninstall it. This can be easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Examiner Proctor System is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Examiner Proctor System with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Examiner Proctor System or simply activate the Search field and type in "Examiner Proctor System". The Examiner Proctor System program will be found very quickly. After you click Examiner Proctor System in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Examiner Proctor System, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Examiner Proctor System:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.xmn.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Windows\Examiner Proctor System\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Examiner Proctor System.
8. After uninstalling Examiner Proctor System, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Examiner Proctor System that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Examiner Proctor System with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Examiner Proctor System by Examiner Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that Examiner Proctor System by Examiner Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Examiner Proctor System in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-29 00:24:51.460