Examiner Proctor System
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Examiner Proctor System for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Examiner Proctor System from your PCExaminer Corporation
. More data about Examiner Corporation can be found here
. You can see more info on Examiner Proctor System at http://www.xmn.com
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\The Examiner\Proctor directory (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Examiner Proctor System is C:\Windows\Examiner Proctor System\uninstall.exe. ProctorV3.exe is the Examiner Proctor System's main executable file and it takes about 1.98 MB (2072576 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Examiner Proctor System. They occupy 3.88 MB (4071424
bytes) on disk.
- ProctorV3.exe (1.98 MB)
- StuRouteV3.exe (1.91 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.4.2
of Examiner Proctor System.
Examiner Proctor System is a program offered by Examiner Corporation. Sometimes, users want to uninstall it. This can be easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Examiner Proctor System is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Examiner Proctor System with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Examiner Proctor System or simply activate the Search field and type in "Examiner Proctor System". If it is installed on your PC the Examiner Proctor System application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Examiner Proctor System in the list of apps, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Examiner Proctor System, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Examiner Proctor System:
- The software company is: http://www.xmn.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Windows\Examiner Proctor System\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Examiner Proctor System.
8. After uninstalling Examiner Proctor System, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Examiner Proctor System that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Examiner Proctor System with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Examiner Proctor System by Examiner Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that Examiner Proctor System by Examiner Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Examiner Proctor System in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-29 00:24:51.460