This page contains thorough information on how to remove Exam Desk for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Exam Desk from your systemExam Desk Team
. More information about Exam Desk Team can be read here
. Click on http://www.examdeskseries.com
to get more info about Exam Desk on Exam Desk Team's website. Usually the Exam Desk program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Exam Desk folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall Exam Desk by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Exam Desk\unins000.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Exam Desk's main file takes around 7.42 MB (7781376 bytes) and is named Exam Desk.exe.
Exam Desk is composed of the following executables which occupy 8.28 MB (8679077
bytes) on disk:
- Exam Desk.exe (7.42 MB)
- unins000.exe (876.66 KB)
The current page applies to Exam Desk version 1.0
Exam Desk is an application by the software company Exam Desk Team. Frequently, people decide to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall Exam Desk is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Exam Desk using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Exam Desk or simply click the Search feature and type in "Exam Desk". If it is installed on your PC the Exam Desk app will be found automatically. When you select Exam Desk in the list , the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Exam Desk, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Exam Desk:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.examdeskseries.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Exam Desk\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Exam Desk.
8. After uninstalling Exam Desk, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Exam Desk that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Exam Desk using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Exam Desk by Exam Desk Team from your computer, we are not saying that Exam Desk by Exam Desk Team is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Exam Desk supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-31 03:48:52.227