Exakt Lite version 1.3
This info is about Exakt Lite version 1.3 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Exakt Lite version 1.3 from your PCSonicbits
. More information about Sonicbits can be seen here
. You can read more about related to Exakt Lite version 1.3 at http://www.sonicbits.com
. Exakt Lite version 1.3 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\ExaktLite folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. C:\Program Files\ExaktLite\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Exakt Lite version 1.3. unins000.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 2.47 MB (2594325 bytes) on disk.
Exakt Lite version 1.3 is composed of the following executables which take 2.47 MB (2594325
bytes) on disk:
The current page applies to Exakt Lite version 1.3 version 1.3
Exakt Lite version 1.3 is an application released by the software company Sonicbits. Sometimes, people try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall Exakt Lite version 1.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Exakt Lite version 1.3 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Exakt Lite version 1.3 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Exakt Lite version 1.3". If it exists on your system the Exakt Lite version 1.3 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Exakt Lite version 1.3 in the list of apps, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Exakt Lite version 1.3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Exakt Lite version 1.3:
- The publisher is: http://www.sonicbits.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ExaktLite\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Exakt Lite version 1.3.
8. After removing Exakt Lite version 1.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Exakt Lite version 1.3 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Exakt Lite version 1.3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Exakt Lite version 1.3 by Sonicbits from your PC, nor are we saying that Exakt Lite version 1.3 by Sonicbits is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Exakt Lite version 1.3 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-24 04:16:22.743