Exakt Lite version 1.1
This info is about Exakt Lite version 1.1 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall Exakt Lite version 1.1 from your systemSonicbits
. Open here
for more details on Sonicbits. Click on http://www.sonicbits.com
to get more details about Exakt Lite version 1.1 on Sonicbits's website. Exakt Lite version 1.1 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\ExaktLite folder, depending on the user's decision. You can remove Exakt Lite version 1.1 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\ExaktLite\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 2.47 MB (2594325 bytes) on disk and is labeled unins000.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside Exakt Lite version 1.1. They occupy about 2.47 MB (2594325
bytes) on disk.
This info is about Exakt Lite version 1.1 version 1.1
Exakt Lite version 1.1 is an application offered by Sonicbits. Frequently, computer users want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this by hand requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK approach to erase Exakt Lite version 1.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Exakt Lite version 1.1 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Exakt Lite version 1.1 or simply click the Search field and type in "Exakt Lite version 1.1". The Exakt Lite version 1.1 app will be found automatically. When you click Exakt Lite version 1.1 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Exakt Lite version 1.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Exakt Lite version 1.1:
- The software company is: http://www.sonicbits.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ExaktLite\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Exakt Lite version 1.1.
8. After removing Exakt Lite version 1.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Exakt Lite version 1.1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Exakt Lite version 1.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Exakt Lite version 1.1 by Sonicbits from your computer, we are not saying that Exakt Lite version 1.1 by Sonicbits is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Exakt Lite version 1.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-10 22:08:44.210