Exact Audio Copy 1.0beta2
Exact Audio Copy 1.0beta2 is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall Exact Audio Copy 1.0beta2 from your systemAndre Wiethoff
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Andre Wiethoff. You can get more details about Exact Audio Copy 1.0beta2 at http://www.exactaudiocopy.org
. Exact Audio Copy 1.0beta2 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Exact Audio Copy folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling Exact Audio Copy 1.0beta2 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Exact Audio Copy\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. EAC.exe is the Exact Audio Copy 1.0beta2's main executable file and it occupies circa 3.52 MB (3694080 bytes) on disk.
Exact Audio Copy 1.0beta2 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 4.63 MB (4853442
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CheckLog.exe (20.50 KB)
- EAC.exe (3.52 MB)
- uninst.exe (39.19 KB)
- WMAEncoder.exe (7.50 KB)
- cdrdao.exe (809.00 KB)
- flac.exe (256.00 KB)
The current page applies to Exact Audio Copy 1.0beta2 version 1.02
Exact Audio Copy 1.0beta2 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Exact Audio Copy 1.0beta2 from your PC:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Exact Audio Copy
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Exact Audio Copy
Frequently the following registry data will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Exact Audio Copy\AccurateRip.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Exact Audio Copy\CDRDAO\cdrdao.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Exact Audio Copy\CDRDAO\cygwin1.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Exact Audio Copy\CDRDAO\GPL license.txt
Open regedit.exe to delete the values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Exact Audio Copy
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Exact Audio Copy\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Exact Audio Copy\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Exact Audio Copy\NSIS:StartMenuDir
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Exact Audio Copy\UninstallString
Exact Audio Copy 1.0beta2 is an application by Andre Wiethoff. Frequently, people want to erase this application. This is efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK way to erase Exact Audio Copy 1.0beta2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Exact Audio Copy 1.0beta2 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Exact Audio Copy 1.0beta2 or simply click the Search field and type in "Exact Audio Copy 1.0beta2". The Exact Audio Copy 1.0beta2 program will be found automatically. When you select Exact Audio Copy 1.0beta2 in the list of applications, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Exact Audio Copy 1.0beta2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Exact Audio Copy 1.0beta2:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.exactaudiocopy.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Exact Audio Copy\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Exact Audio Copy 1.0beta2.
8. After uninstalling Exact Audio Copy 1.0beta2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Exact Audio Copy 1.0beta2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Exact Audio Copy 1.0beta2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Exact Audio Copy 1.0beta2 by Andre Wiethoff from your computer, nor are we saying that Exact Audio Copy 1.0beta2 by Andre Wiethoff is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Exact Audio Copy 1.0beta2 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-25 00:07:02.927