Evolve version 5.1
This info is about Evolve version 5.1 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Evolve version 5.1 from your system2K
. Open here
where you can get more info on 2K. Evolve version 5.1 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Evolve folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\Evolve\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Evolve version 5.1. The application's main executable file occupies 48.39 MB (50743808 bytes) on disk and is titled Evolve.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with Evolve version 5.1. They occupy about 81.64 MB (85604067
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (1.49 MB)
- Evolve.exe (48.39 MB)
- dxwebsetup.exe (285.34 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (9.80 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (8.57 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.85 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.25 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.1
of Evolve version 5.1.
Evolve version 5.1 is a program released by the software company 2K. Some computer users try to remove it. This is hard because removing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY practice to remove Evolve version 5.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Evolve version 5.1 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Evolve version 5.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Evolve version 5.1". If it is installed on your PC the Evolve version 5.1 application will be found very quickly. After you select Evolve version 5.1 in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Evolve version 5.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Evolve version 5.1.
8. After uninstalling Evolve version 5.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Evolve version 5.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Evolve version 5.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Evolve version 5.1 by 2K from your PC, nor are we saying that Evolve version 5.1 by 2K is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Evolve version 5.1 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-04 00:52:13.183