Evolve is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Evolve from your computerEchobit, LLC
. More data about Echobit, LLC can be found here
. More info about the app Evolve can be seen at http://www.evolvehq.com/
. Evolve is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Echobit\Evolve folder, regulated by the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling Evolve is C:\Program. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. EvolveClient.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 3.18 MB (3333024 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with Evolve. They take about 18.32 MB (19213976
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- EvoExtractor.exe (4.29 MB)
- EvolveClient.exe (3.18 MB)
- EvolveUI.exe (870.41 KB)
- EvoSvc.exe (1.51 MB)
- installer_helper_x64.exe (595.96 KB)
- EvolveTracker_32.exe (352.91 KB)
- EvolveTracker_64.exe (450.41 KB)
- Updater.exe (2.51 MB)
- UpdaterBootstrapper.exe (4.62 MB)
This info is about Evolve version 1.8.9
only. For more Evolve versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If planning to uninstall Evolve you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories left on disk:
Generally, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files\Echobit\Evolve
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
Evolve is an application released by Echobit, LLC. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Evolve is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Evolve from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Evolve or simply click the Search feature and type in "Evolve". If it exists on your system the Evolve app will be found very quickly. After you select Evolve in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Evolve, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Evolve:
- The publisher is: http://www.evolvehq.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Evolve.
8. After removing Evolve, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Evolve that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Evolve with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Evolve by Echobit, LLC from your computer, we are not saying that Evolve by Echobit, LLC is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Evolve supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-10-19 01:21:58.753