Evoland is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall Evoland from your systemShiro Games
. More data about Shiro Games can be found here
. You can get more details related to Evoland at http://evoland.shirogames.com/
. Evoland is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Evoland folder, depending on the user's option. You can remove Evoland by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 139.00 KB (142336 bytes) on disk and is titled Evoland.exe.
Evoland contains of the executables below. They occupy 328.50 KB (336384
bytes) on disk.
- Evoland.exe (139.00 KB)
- GetAch.exe (45.50 KB)
- pad.exe (86.00 KB)
- CaptiveAppEntry.exe (58.00 KB)
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you uninstall Evoland.Directories left on disk:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall Evoland:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\com.shirogames.evoland\Local Store\#SharedObjects\game.dat\evoSave.sol
Evoland is an application marketed by Shiro Games. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall it. This is hard because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY way to uninstall Evoland is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Evoland from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Evoland or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Evoland". If it exists on your system the Evoland application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Evoland in the list , some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Evoland, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Evoland:
- The web site of the application is: http://evoland.shirogames.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Evoland.
8. After uninstalling Evoland, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Evoland that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Evoland with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Evoland by Shiro Games from your computer, we are not saying that Evoland by Shiro Games is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Evoland in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-24 17:46:32.880