Evil Resistance is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Evil Resistance from your computerAkella Games
. Further information on Akella Games can be found here
. Click on http://www.akella.com/
to get more details about Evil Resistance on Akella Games's website. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Akella Games\Evil Resistance directory. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. "C:\Program Files\Akella Games\Evil Resistance\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Evil Resistance. Evil_Resistance.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1.42 MB (1490944 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Evil Resistance. They take an average of 2.08 MB (2176944
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (669.92 KB)
- Evil_Resistance.exe (1.42 MB)
Evil Resistance is a program released by the software company Akella Games. Some people want to uninstall this program. This is troublesome because removing this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY procedure to uninstall Evil Resistance is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Evil Resistance from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Evil Resistance or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Evil Resistance". The Evil Resistance app will be found automatically. After you select Evil Resistance in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Evil Resistance, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Evil Resistance:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.akella.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Akella Games\Evil Resistance\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Evil Resistance.
8. After removing Evil Resistance, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Evil Resistance that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Evil Resistance using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Evil Resistance by Akella Games from your PC, nor are we saying that Evil Resistance by Akella Games is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Evil Resistance in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 07:00:47.353