Evil Pumpkin - The Lost Halloween
This page is about Evil Pumpkin - The Lost Halloween for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall Evil Pumpkin - The Lost Halloween from your computerOberon Media
. Go over here
for more information on Oberon Media. The full command line for uninstalling Evil Pumpkin - The Lost Halloween is "C:\ProgramData\Oberon Media\Channels\110341560\\Uninstaller.exe" -channel 110341560 -sku 510009601 -sid S-1-5-21-1098302173-3617533577-2698404570-1000. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 6.76 MB (7090176 bytes) on disk and is titled EvilPumpkinTheLostHalloween.exe.
Evil Pumpkin - The Lost Halloween is comprised of the following executables which occupy 6.76 MB (7090176
bytes) on disk:
- EvilPumpkinTheLostHalloween.exe (6.76 MB)
Evil Pumpkin - The Lost Halloween is an application offered by Oberon Media. Sometimes, users want to remove it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK practice to remove Evil Pumpkin - The Lost Halloween is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Evil Pumpkin - The Lost Halloween using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Evil Pumpkin - The Lost Halloween or simply click the Search field and type in "Evil Pumpkin - The Lost Halloween". The Evil Pumpkin - The Lost Halloween application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Evil Pumpkin - The Lost Halloween in the list , the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Evil Pumpkin - The Lost Halloween, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Evil Pumpkin - The Lost Halloween.
8. After uninstalling Evil Pumpkin - The Lost Halloween, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Evil Pumpkin - The Lost Halloween that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Evil Pumpkin - The Lost Halloween using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Evil Pumpkin - The Lost Halloween by Oberon Media from your computer, we are not saying that Evil Pumpkin - The Lost Halloween by Oberon Media is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Evil Pumpkin - The Lost Halloween supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 01:10:43.580