Everything 220.127.116.116 (x64)
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Everything 18.104.22.1686 (x64) for Windows. Usually the Everything 22.214.171.1246 (x64) application is installed in the C:\Program Files\Everything folder, depending on the user's option during setup. A way to uninstall Everything 126.96.36.1996 (x64) from your computer
Everything 188.8.131.526 (x64) installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.49 MB (1561656
bytes) on disk.
- Everything.exe (1.38 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (117.05 KB)
The current web page applies to Everything 184.108.40.2066 (x64) version 220.127.116.11664
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Some of these are shown below.Directories that were left behind:
- C:\Program Files\Everything
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Everything
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Program Files\Everything\Changes.txt
- C:\Program Files\Everything\Everything.exe
- C:\Program Files\Everything\Everything.ini
- C:\Program Files\Everything\License.txt
- C:\Program Files\Everything\Uninstall.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Everything\Search Everything.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Everything\Uninstall Everything.lnk
Additional registry values that you should remove:
Some computer users try to erase this application. This can be difficult because doing this manually requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY way to erase Everything 18.104.22.1686 (x64) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Everything 22.214.171.1246 (x64) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Everything 126.96.36.1996 (x64) or simply click the Search field and type in "Everything 188.8.131.526 (x64)". The Everything 184.108.40.2066 (x64) app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Everything 220.127.116.116 (x64) in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Everything 18.104.22.1686 (x64), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Everything 22.214.171.1246 (x64).
8. After removing Everything 126.96.36.1996 (x64), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Everything 188.8.131.526 (x64) that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Everything 184.108.40.2066 (x64) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130