Everything 188.8.131.526 (x64)
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Everything 184.108.40.2066 (x64) for Windows. Usually the Everything 220.127.116.116 (x64) application is installed in the C:\Program Files\Everything folder, depending on the user's option during setup. A way to uninstall Everything 18.104.22.1686 (x64) from your computer
Everything 22.214.171.1246 (x64) installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.49 MB (1561656
bytes) on disk.
- Everything.exe (1.38 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (117.05 KB)
The current web page applies to Everything 126.96.36.1996 (x64) version 188.8.131.52664
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Some of these are shown below.Directories that were left behind:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Everything
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\Search Everything.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Everything\Search Everything.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Everything\Uninstall Everything.lnk
Additional registry values that you should remove:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Users\UserName\Desktop\Everything-184.108.40.2068.x64-Setup.exe
Some computer users try to erase this application. This can be difficult because doing this manually requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY way to erase Everything 220.127.116.116 (x64) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Everything 18.104.22.1686 (x64) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Everything 22.214.171.1246 (x64) or simply click the Search field and type in "Everything 126.96.36.1996 (x64)". The Everything 188.8.131.526 (x64) app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Everything 184.108.40.2066 (x64) in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Everything 220.127.116.116 (x64), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Everything 18.104.22.1686 (x64).
8. After removing Everything 22.214.171.1246 (x64), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Everything 126.96.36.1996 (x64) that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Everything 188.8.131.526 (x64) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130