This page is about Everything 18.104.22.1681 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. Usually the Everything 22.214.171.1241 application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Everything directory, depending on the user's option during install. The program's main executable file is called Everything.exe and its approximative size is 588.50 KB (602624 bytes). How to uninstall Everything 126.96.36.1991 from your PC
The executable files below are part of Everything 188.8.131.521. They take about 652.57 KB (668236
bytes) on disk.
- Everything.exe (588.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (64.07 KB)
This web page is about Everything 184.108.40.2061 version 220.127.116.111
If planning to uninstall Everything 18.104.22.1681 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Folder\shell\Search Everything...
Some computer users want to uninstall it. This is efortful because removing this by hand takes some know-how regarding PCs. The best QUICK action to uninstall Everything 22.214.171.1241 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Everything 126.96.36.1991 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Everything 188.8.131.521 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Everything 184.108.40.2061". The Everything 220.127.116.111 app will be found automatically. When you click Everything 18.104.22.1681 in the list , the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Everything 22.214.171.1241, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Everything 126.96.36.1991.
8. After uninstalling Everything 188.8.131.521, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Everything 184.108.40.2061 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Everything 220.127.116.111 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130