This page is about Everything 126.96.36.1991 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. Usually the Everything 188.8.131.521 application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Everything directory, depending on the user's option during install. The program's main executable file is called Everything.exe and its approximative size is 588.50 KB (602624 bytes). A guide to uninstall Everything 184.108.40.2061 from your computer
The executable files below are part of Everything 220.127.116.111. They take about 652.57 KB (668236
bytes) on disk.
- Everything.exe (588.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (64.07 KB)
This web page is about Everything 18.104.22.1681 version 22.214.171.1241
If planning to uninstall Everything 126.96.36.1991 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Everything 188.8.131.521:
Frequently the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\User Pinned\TaskBar\Search Everything.lnk
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\K:\!!!!!INSTALLED PROGRAMS STARTING 9-14\EVERYTHING\Everything.exe
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\L:\!!!!!INSTALLED PROGRAMS STARTING 9-14\EVERYTHING\Everything.exe
Some users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this manually requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall Everything 184.108.40.2061 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Everything 220.127.116.111 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Everything 18.104.22.1681 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Everything 22.214.171.1241". If it is installed on your PC the Everything 126.96.36.1991 program will be found very quickly. After you select Everything 188.8.131.521 in the list of programs, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Everything 184.108.40.2061, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Everything 220.127.116.111.
8. After removing Everything 18.104.22.1681, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Everything 22.214.171.1241 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Everything 126.96.36.1991 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130