Everyday Auto Backup 4.0
This page is about Everyday Auto Backup 4.0 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall Everyday Auto Backup 4.0 from your computerLionMax Software
. Take a look here
for more info on LionMax Software. Please follow http://www.backupsoft.net
if you want to read more on Everyday Auto Backup 4.0 on LionMax Software's page. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Everyday Auto Backup directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Everyday Auto Backup 4.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Everyday Auto Backup\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 908.00 KB (929792 bytes) on disk and is labeled AutoBackup.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Everyday Auto Backup 4.0. They occupy 2.04 MB (2140873
bytes) on disk.
- AutoBackup.exe (908.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
The current web page applies to Everyday Auto Backup 4.0 version 4.0
If you are manually uninstalling Everyday Auto Backup 4.0 we suggest you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Everyday Auto Backup 4.0 from your computer:
Generally, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Everyday Auto Backup
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Everyday Auto Backup\Everyday Auto Backup.lnk
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Everyday Auto Backup\UninstUserNamel Everyday Auto Backup.lnk
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Everyday Auto Backup\Visit our website.lnk
- C:\PC TOOLS & UTILITIES\Everyday Auto Backup\AutoBackup.exe
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following values:
- HKEY_LOCUserName_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\UninstUserNamel\Everyday Auto Backup_is1
- HKEY_LOCUserName_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\UninstUserNamel\Everyday Auto Backup_is1\Inno Setup: App Path
- HKEY_LOCUserName_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\UninstUserNamel\Everyday Auto Backup_is1\InstUserNamelLocation
- HKEY_LOCUserName_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\UninstUserNamel\Everyday Auto Backup_is1\QuietUninstUserNamelString
- HKEY_LOCUserName_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\UninstUserNamel\Everyday Auto Backup_is1\UninstUserNamelString
Everyday Auto Backup 4.0 is a program released by the software company LionMax Software. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this program. This is hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Everyday Auto Backup 4.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Everyday Auto Backup 4.0 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Everyday Auto Backup 4.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Everyday Auto Backup 4.0". If it exists on your system the Everyday Auto Backup 4.0 program will be found very quickly. When you select Everyday Auto Backup 4.0 in the list of apps, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Everyday Auto Backup 4.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Everyday Auto Backup 4.0:
- The software company is: http://www.backupsoft.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Everyday Auto Backup\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Everyday Auto Backup 4.0.
8. After removing Everyday Auto Backup 4.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Everyday Auto Backup 4.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Everyday Auto Backup 4.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Everyday Auto Backup 4.0 by LionMax Software from your PC, we are not saying that Everyday Auto Backup 4.0 by LionMax Software is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Everyday Auto Backup 4.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-24 07:03:53.613