You can find below details on how to remove EverQuest II for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall EverQuest II from your PCDaybreak Game Company
. Further information on Daybreak Game Company can be seen here
. More data about the software EverQuest II can be found at http://www.daybreakgames.com
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Daybreak Game Company\Installed Games\EverQuest II folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\Daybreak Game Company\Installed Games\EverQuest II\Uninstaller.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall EverQuest II. The application's main executable file is named LaunchPad.exe and it has a size of 1.08 MB (1128440 bytes).
The executable files below are part of EverQuest II. They take about 36.57 MB (38349400
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- awesomium_process.exe (38.45 KB)
- EQ2.exe (122.50 KB)
- EQ2IMEInputServer.exe (80.00 KB)
- EQ2Settings.exe (3.96 MB)
- EQ2VoiceService.exe (2.28 MB)
- EverQuest2.exe (19.90 MB)
- LaunchPad.exe (1.08 MB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.91 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.76 MB)
- wws_crashreport_uploader.exe (308.50 KB)
- GameLauncherCefChildProcess.exe (200.00 KB)
- wws_crashreport_uploader.exe (293.35 KB)
- PlayerStudio.exe (3.12 MB)
- pakconvert.exe (156.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of EverQuest II. For more EverQuest II versions please click below:
EverQuest II has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\DGC-EverQuest II
EverQuest II is an application offered by Daybreak Game Company. Sometimes, people choose to remove this program. This is hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK manner to remove EverQuest II is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete EverQuest II from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate EverQuest II or simply click the Search feature and type in "EverQuest II". The EverQuest II program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select EverQuest II in the list of applications, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about EverQuest II, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for EverQuest II:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.daybreakgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Daybreak Game Company\Installed Games\EverQuest II\Uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove EverQuest II.
8. After uninstalling EverQuest II, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of EverQuest II that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing EverQuest II using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall EverQuest II by Daybreak Game Company from your computer, we are not saying that EverQuest II by Daybreak Game Company is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall EverQuest II in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-02-02 09:55:37.263