EverQuest is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall EverQuest from your systemDaybreak Game Company
. Additional info about Daybreak Game Company can be seen here
. More information about EverQuest can be found at http://www.daybreakgames.com
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Daybreak Game Company\Installed Games\EverQuest directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. EverQuest's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Daybreak Game Company\Installed Games\EverQuest\Uninstaller.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 1.08 MB (1128440 bytes) on disk and is titled LaunchPad.exe.
EverQuest is comprised of the following executables which take 1.65 MB (1726728
bytes) on disk:
- LaunchPad.exe (1.08 MB)
- Uninstaller.exe (90.91 KB)
- GameLauncherCefChildProcess.exe (200.00 KB)
- wws_crashreport_uploader.exe (293.35 KB)
The current web page applies to EverQuest version 184.108.40.206
EverQuest has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Registry that is not uninstalled:
EverQuest is an application offered by the software company Daybreak Game Company. Frequently, users try to erase it. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY approach to erase EverQuest is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete EverQuest from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate EverQuest or simply activate the Search field and type in "EverQuest". If it is installed on your PC the EverQuest application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select EverQuest in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding EverQuest, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for EverQuest:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.daybreakgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Daybreak Game Company\Installed Games\EverQuest\Uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall EverQuest.
8. After uninstalling EverQuest, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of EverQuest which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling EverQuest with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove EverQuest by Daybreak Game Company from your PC, we are not saying that EverQuest by Daybreak Game Company is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove EverQuest supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-08-21 01:33:10.037