EverPlanet is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall EverPlanet from your systemAsiasoft
. Further information on Asiasoft can be found here
. More information about the application EverPlanet can be found at http://everplanet.asiasoft.co.th
. Usually the EverPlanet application is installed in the C:\Program Files\Asiasoft\EverPlanet folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling EverPlanet is C:\Program Files\Asiasoft\EverPlanet\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. GameClient.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 5.14 MB (5389240 bytes) on disk.
EverPlanet installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 13.44 MB (14087910
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GameClient.exe (5.14 MB)
- NGM_new.exe (235.35 KB)
- NMService.exe (1.87 MB)
- Setup_Playpark_Launcher_1.2.exe (3.69 MB)
- uninst.exe (56.33 KB)
- ahnrpt.exe (1.70 MB)
- hslogmgr.exe (115.85 KB)
- HSUpdate.exe (155.83 KB)
- autoup.exe (261.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.80
EverPlanet is an application released by the software company Asiasoft. Sometimes, users choose to erase this program. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY manner to erase EverPlanet is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete EverPlanet from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find EverPlanet or simply click the Search field and type in "EverPlanet". If it is installed on your PC the EverPlanet program will be found very quickly. After you click EverPlanet in the list , some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding EverPlanet, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for EverPlanet:
- The web site of the program is: http://everplanet.asiasoft.co.th
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Asiasoft\EverPlanet\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall EverPlanet.
8. After uninstalling EverPlanet, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of EverPlanet that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling EverPlanet using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall EverPlanet by Asiasoft from your PC, nor are we saying that EverPlanet by Asiasoft is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall EverPlanet in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 13:43:49.663