EverEdit v22.214.171.12479 is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall EverEdit v126.96.36.19979 from your computerwww.everedit.net
. More data about www.everedit.net can be found here
. More info about the software EverEdit v188.8.131.5279 can be found at www.everedit.net
. Usually the EverEdit v184.108.40.20679 application is installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\EverEdit folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall EverEdit v220.127.116.1179 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\EverEdit\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. EverEdit.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 4.15 MB (4349952 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in EverEdit v18.104.22.16879. They take 6.12 MB (6414749
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- assoc.exe (703.51 KB)
- eeie.exe (169.53 KB)
- EverEdit.exe (4.15 MB)
- uac.exe (106.53 KB)
- uninst.exe (89.33 KB)
- update.exe (525.01 KB)
- ctags.exe (308.00 KB)
- diff.exe (66.50 KB)
- sort.exe (48.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.12479
of EverEdit v126.96.36.19979.
EverEdit v188.8.131.5279 is an application marketed by the software company www.everedit.net. Frequently, computer users want to remove this application. This is troublesome because removing this manually requires some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove EverEdit v184.108.40.20679 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete EverEdit v220.127.116.1179 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate EverEdit v18.104.22.16879 or simply click the Search field and type in "EverEdit v22.214.171.12479". If it exists on your system the EverEdit v126.96.36.19979 application will be found very quickly. After you select EverEdit v188.8.131.5279 in the list , the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about EverEdit v184.108.40.20679, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for EverEdit v220.127.116.1179:
- The web site of the application is: www.everedit.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\EverEdit\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove EverEdit v18.104.22.16879.
8. After uninstalling EverEdit v22.214.171.12479, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of EverEdit v126.96.36.19979 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing EverEdit v188.8.131.5279 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall EverEdit v184.108.40.20679 by www.everedit.net from your PC, we are not saying that EverEdit v220.127.116.1179 by www.everedit.net is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall EverEdit v18.104.22.16879 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-11-28 01:24:28.240