Eventide PreSonus Promo
Eventide PreSonus Promo is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Eventide PreSonus Promo from your systemEventide
. You can read more on Eventide or check for application updates here
. Usually the Eventide PreSonus Promo application is found in the ***unknown variable installdir*** folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove Eventide PreSonus Promo by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Eventide\Eventide PreSonus Promo\PresonusPromoUninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file is labeled PresonusPromoUninstall.exe and its approximative size is 4.13 MB (4331748 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in Eventide PreSonus Promo. They occupy 4.13 MB (4331748
bytes) on disk.
- PresonusPromoUninstall.exe (4.13 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.1.2
of Eventide PreSonus Promo. Click on the links below for other Eventide PreSonus Promo versions:
Eventide PreSonus Promo is an application marketed by the software company Eventide. Sometimes, people want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this manually requires some know-how related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall Eventide PreSonus Promo is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Eventide PreSonus Promo from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Eventide PreSonus Promo or simply click the Search feature and type in "Eventide PreSonus Promo". If it exists on your system the Eventide PreSonus Promo program will be found very quickly. When you select Eventide PreSonus Promo in the list , the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Eventide PreSonus Promo, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Eventide PreSonus Promo.
8. After uninstalling Eventide PreSonus Promo, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Eventide PreSonus Promo that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Eventide PreSonus Promo with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Eventide PreSonus Promo by Eventide from your computer, we are not saying that Eventide PreSonus Promo by Eventide is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Eventide PreSonus Promo supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-04 18:26:50.887