EventGhost 0.4.1.r1700 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall EventGhost 0.4.1.r1700 from your computerEventGhost Project
. You can read more on EventGhost Project or check for application updates here
. More info about the program EventGhost 0.4.1.r1700 can be seen at http://www.eventghost.net/
. EventGhost 0.4.1.r1700 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\EventGhost directory, depending on the user's choice. You can remove EventGhost 0.4.1.r1700 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\EventGhost\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 30.50 KB (31232 bytes) on disk and is labeled EventGhost.exe.
EventGhost 0.4.1.r1700 is comprised of the following executables which take 813.78 KB (833306
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- EventGhost.exe (30.50 KB)
- py.exe (19.50 KB)
- pyw.exe (19.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (679.28 KB)
- AlternateMceIrService_x64.exe (35.50 KB)
- AlternateMceIrService_x86.exe (29.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.4.1.1700
of EventGhost 0.4.1.r1700.
EventGhost 0.4.1.r1700 is an application marketed by the software company EventGhost Project. Sometimes, users want to erase it. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE solution to erase EventGhost 0.4.1.r1700 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall EventGhost 0.4.1.r1700 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find EventGhost 0.4.1.r1700 or simply activate the Search field and type in "EventGhost 0.4.1.r1700". The EventGhost 0.4.1.r1700 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click EventGhost 0.4.1.r1700 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding EventGhost 0.4.1.r1700, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for EventGhost 0.4.1.r1700:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.eventghost.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\EventGhost\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall EventGhost 0.4.1.r1700.
8. After removing EventGhost 0.4.1.r1700, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of EventGhost 0.4.1.r1700 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing EventGhost 0.4.1.r1700 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove EventGhost 0.4.1.r1700 by EventGhost Project from your PC, nor are we saying that EventGhost 0.4.1.r1700 by EventGhost Project is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove EventGhost 0.4.1.r1700 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-10-08 19:10:14.110