This web page is about EventGhost 0.3.7.r1387 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall EventGhost 0.3.7.r1387 from your computerEventGhost Project
. Check out here
where you can find out more on EventGhost Project. Detailed information about EventGhost 0.3.7.r1387 can be found at http://www.eventghost.org/
. EventGhost 0.3.7.r1387 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\EventGhost directory, depending on the user's decision. The full command line for removing EventGhost 0.3.7.r1387 is C:\Program Files (x86)\EventGhost\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 29.50 KB (30208 bytes) on disk and is labeled EventGhost.exe.
The following executable files are contained in EventGhost 0.3.7.r1387. They occupy 747.78 KB (765722
bytes) on disk.
- EventGhost.exe (29.50 KB)
- py.exe (19.50 KB)
- pyw.exe (19.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (679.28 KB)
This data is about EventGhost 0.3.7.r1387 version 0.3.7.1387
EventGhost 0.3.7.r1387 is an application by EventGhost Project. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall it. This can be troublesome because removing this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK practice to uninstall EventGhost 0.3.7.r1387 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove EventGhost 0.3.7.r1387 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate EventGhost 0.3.7.r1387 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "EventGhost 0.3.7.r1387". If it is installed on your PC the EventGhost 0.3.7.r1387 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click EventGhost 0.3.7.r1387 in the list of applications, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about EventGhost 0.3.7.r1387, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for EventGhost 0.3.7.r1387:
- The software company is: http://www.eventghost.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\EventGhost\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove EventGhost 0.3.7.r1387.
8. After uninstalling EventGhost 0.3.7.r1387, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of EventGhost 0.3.7.r1387 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing EventGhost 0.3.7.r1387 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove EventGhost 0.3.7.r1387 by EventGhost Project from your computer, nor are we saying that EventGhost 0.3.7.r1387 by EventGhost Project is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove EventGhost 0.3.7.r1387 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-01 11:26:35.850