EventBroadcaster is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall EventBroadcaster from your computerEventBroadcaster
. Take a look here
for more information on EventBroadcaster. Click on http://www.yourcompany.com
to get more details about EventBroadcaster on EventBroadcaster's website. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\EventBroadcaster folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for EventBroadcaster is C:\Program Files (x86)\EventBroadcaster\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.62 MB (1700864 bytes) on disk and is named Event Broadcaster.exe.
EventBroadcaster installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 11.06 MB (11600384
bytes) on disk.
- chromedriver.exe (8.12 MB)
- Event Broadcaster.exe (1.62 MB)
- uninstall.exe (1.32 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.52
EventBroadcaster is a program marketed by EventBroadcaster. Some computer users want to remove this application. This can be troublesome because performing this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY solution to remove EventBroadcaster is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove EventBroadcaster from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate EventBroadcaster or simply click the Search field and type in "EventBroadcaster". If it exists on your system the EventBroadcaster application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select EventBroadcaster in the list of apps, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about EventBroadcaster, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for EventBroadcaster:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.yourcompany.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\EventBroadcaster\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove EventBroadcaster.
8. After uninstalling EventBroadcaster, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of EventBroadcaster that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing EventBroadcaster with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove EventBroadcaster by EventBroadcaster from your computer, nor are we saying that EventBroadcaster by EventBroadcaster is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove EventBroadcaster in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-12 17:19:11.987