EvJO Wallpaper Changer v1.2
EvJO Wallpaper Changer v1.2 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall EvJO Wallpaper Changer v1.2 from your systemEvJOSoft.com
. Go over here
for more information on EvJOSoft.com. Detailed information about EvJO Wallpaper Changer v1.2 can be seen at http://www.EvJOSoft.com/
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\EvJOSoft\Wallpaper Changer folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for EvJO Wallpaper Changer v1.2 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\EvJOSoft\Wallpaper Changer\unins000.exe". EvJOWall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 2.50 MB (2619904 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of EvJO Wallpaper Changer v1.2. They occupy about 3.14 MB (3287818
bytes) on disk.
- EvJOWall.exe (2.50 MB)
- unins000.exe (652.26 KB)
This page is about EvJO Wallpaper Changer v1.2 version 1.2
EvJO Wallpaper Changer v1.2 is a program by EvJOSoft.com. Some people want to remove this application. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK approach to remove EvJO Wallpaper Changer v1.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete EvJO Wallpaper Changer v1.2 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate EvJO Wallpaper Changer v1.2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "EvJO Wallpaper Changer v1.2". If it is installed on your PC the EvJO Wallpaper Changer v1.2 app will be found very quickly. When you click EvJO Wallpaper Changer v1.2 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding EvJO Wallpaper Changer v1.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for EvJO Wallpaper Changer v1.2:
- The publisher is: http://www.EvJOSoft.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\EvJOSoft\Wallpaper Changer\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall EvJO Wallpaper Changer v1.2.
8. After removing EvJO Wallpaper Changer v1.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of EvJO Wallpaper Changer v1.2 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing EvJO Wallpaper Changer v1.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall EvJO Wallpaper Changer v1.2 by EvJOSoft.com from your computer, we are not saying that EvJO Wallpaper Changer v1.2 by EvJOSoft.com is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall EvJO Wallpaper Changer v1.2 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-24 19:57:06.693