Euro Truck Simulator 2
Euro Truck Simulator 2 is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall Euro Truck Simulator 2 from your computerDecepticon
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Decepticon. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\by Decepticon\Euro Truck Simulator 2 directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. Euro Truck Simulator 2's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\by Decepticon\Euro Truck Simulator 2\Uninstall\unins000.exe". Euro Truck Simulator 2's primary file takes around 17.86 MB (18726912 bytes) and is called eurotrucks2.exe.
Euro Truck Simulator 2 is composed of the following executables which occupy 32.66 MB (34243405
bytes) on disk:
- eurotrucks2.exe (17.86 MB)
- eurotrucks2.exe (13.60 MB)
- unins000.exe (929.99 KB)
- dxwebsetup.exe (292.84 KB)
The current web page applies to Euro Truck Simulator 2 version 1.14.2
only. You can find below info on other releases of Euro Truck Simulator 2:
...click to view all...
Euro Truck Simulator 2 is an application marketed by Decepticon. Sometimes, users decide to erase this program. This can be efortful because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK procedure to erase Euro Truck Simulator 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Euro Truck Simulator 2 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Euro Truck Simulator 2 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Euro Truck Simulator 2". The Euro Truck Simulator 2 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Euro Truck Simulator 2 in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Euro Truck Simulator 2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Euro Truck Simulator 2.
8. After removing Euro Truck Simulator 2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Euro Truck Simulator 2 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Euro Truck Simulator 2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Euro Truck Simulator 2 by Decepticon from your PC, we are not saying that Euro Truck Simulator 2 by Decepticon is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Euro Truck Simulator 2 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-01-19 21:54:43.400