Euro Truck Simulator 2 1.20.1s
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Euro Truck Simulator 2 1.20.1s for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall Euro Truck Simulator 2 1.20.1s from your PCSCS Software
. Further information on SCS Software can be found here
. Usually the Euro Truck Simulator 2 1.20.1s program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SCS Software\Euro Truck Simulator 2 folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing Euro Truck Simulator 2 1.20.1s is C:\Program Files (x86)\SCS Software\Euro Truck Simulator 2\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 18.87 MB (19784192 bytes) on disk and is called eurotrucks2.exe.
Euro Truck Simulator 2 1.20.1s is comprised of the following executables which occupy 33.40 MB (35018906
bytes) on disk:
- Uninstall.exe (219.65 KB)
- eurotrucks2.exe (18.87 MB)
- eurotrucks2.exe (14.31 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.20.1
of Euro Truck Simulator 2 1.20.1s.
Euro Truck Simulator 2 1.20.1s is a program released by the software company SCS Software. Frequently, people try to remove this program. This can be efortful because doing this manually takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE approach to remove Euro Truck Simulator 2 1.20.1s is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Euro Truck Simulator 2 1.20.1s from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Euro Truck Simulator 2 1.20.1s or simply click the Search feature and type in "Euro Truck Simulator 2 1.20.1s". If it is installed on your PC the Euro Truck Simulator 2 1.20.1s application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Euro Truck Simulator 2 1.20.1s in the list of applications, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Euro Truck Simulator 2 1.20.1s, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Euro Truck Simulator 2 1.20.1s.
8. After removing Euro Truck Simulator 2 1.20.1s, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Euro Truck Simulator 2 1.20.1s which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Euro Truck Simulator 2 1.20.1s with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Euro Truck Simulator 2 1.20.1s by SCS Software from your computer, we are not saying that Euro Truck Simulator 2 1.20.1s by SCS Software is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Euro Truck Simulator 2 1.20.1s in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-03 13:14:51.273