You can find on this page details on how to remove Euro-Überweisung V2.2 for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Euro-Überweisung V2.2 from your systemJAM Software
. More information about JAM Software can be found here
. Further information about Euro-Überweisung V2.2 can be found at http://www.jam-software.com
. Euro-Überweisung V2.2 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\JAM Software\Euro-Überweisung directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. "E:\Program Files\JAM Software\Euro-Überweisung\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Euro-Überweisung V2.2. Euro-Überweisung V2.2's primary file takes about 7.73 MB (8107824 bytes) and its name is EuroUw.exe.
Euro-Überweisung V2.2 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 12.19 MB (12777001
bytes) on disk.
- DDBAC.exe (3.32 MB)
- EuroUw.exe (7.73 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
The current web page applies to Euro-Überweisung V2.2 version 2.2
Euro-Überweisung V2.2 is a program released by the software company JAM Software. Sometimes, computer users want to erase this application. This is difficult because performing this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE solution to erase Euro-Überweisung V2.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Euro-Überweisung V2.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Euro-Überweisung V2.2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Euro-Überweisung V2.2". The Euro-Überweisung V2.2 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Euro-Überweisung V2.2 in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Euro-Überweisung V2.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Euro-Überweisung V2.2:
- The software company is: http://www.jam-software.com
- The uninstall string is: "E:\Program Files\JAM Software\Euro-Überweisung\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Euro-Überweisung V2.2.
8. After removing Euro-Überweisung V2.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Euro-Überweisung V2.2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Euro-Überweisung V2.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Euro-Überweisung V2.2 by JAM Software from your PC, we are not saying that Euro-Überweisung V2.2 by JAM Software is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Euro-Überweisung V2.2 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-07 12:59:55.267