EurekaLog 7.2.1 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall EurekaLog 7.2.1 from your systemNeos Eureka S.r.l.
. Take a look here
for more info on Neos Eureka S.r.l.. More information about the software EurekaLog 7.2.1 can be found at http://www.eurekalog.com/support.php
. EurekaLog 7.2.1 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Neos Eureka S.r.l\EurekaLog 7 folder, regulated by the user's option. EurekaLog 7.2.1's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Neos Eureka S.r.l\EurekaLog 7\unins000.exe". The program's main executable file is titled Viewer.exe and it has a size of 13.63 MB (14288616 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in EurekaLog 7.2.1. They occupy 81.04 MB (84981192
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
- AddressLookup.exe (3.37 MB)
- Cacher.exe (2.58 MB)
- DialogTest.exe (2.39 MB)
- ErrorLookup.exe (3.96 MB)
- InstallDiag.exe (2.85 MB)
- ManageProfiles.exe (3.57 MB)
- ModuleInformer.exe (3.50 MB)
- Process.exe (1.14 MB)
- SetDebugSymbolsPath.exe (3.40 MB)
- SettingsEditor.exe (4.92 MB)
- ThreadsSnapshot.exe (1.77 MB)
- ThreadsSnapshotGUI.exe (3.30 MB)
- Viewer.exe (13.63 MB)
- AddressLookup.exe (6.11 MB)
- Cacher.exe (4.14 MB)
- ModuleInformer.exe (6.04 MB)
- ThreadsSnapshot.exe (2.80 MB)
- ThreadsSnapshotGUI.exe (6.05 MB)
- ecc32.exe (4.41 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of EurekaLog 7.2.1.
EurekaLog 7.2.1 is an application marketed by Neos Eureka S.r.l.. Sometimes, people try to remove this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK procedure to remove EurekaLog 7.2.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase EurekaLog 7.2.1 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate EurekaLog 7.2.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "EurekaLog 7.2.1". If it exists on your system the EurekaLog 7.2.1 program will be found automatically. When you select EurekaLog 7.2.1 in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding EurekaLog 7.2.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for EurekaLog 7.2.1:
- The software company is: http://www.eurekalog.com/support.php
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Neos Eureka S.r.l\EurekaLog 7\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall EurekaLog 7.2.1.
8. After removing EurekaLog 7.2.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of EurekaLog 7.2.1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling EurekaLog 7.2.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove EurekaLog 7.2.1 by Neos Eureka S.r.l. from your computer, we are not saying that EurekaLog 7.2.1 by Neos Eureka S.r.l. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove EurekaLog 7.2.1 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-10 03:20:06.283