You can find on this page details on how to remove Euphonia 1.9.3 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Euphonia 1.9.3 from your systemTBProAudio
. Further information on TBProAudio can be seen here
. You can read more about on Euphonia 1.9.3 at http://www.tb-software.com/TBProAudio/index.html
. Euphonia 1.9.3 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\TBProAudio Euphonia directory, subject to the user's option. Euphonia 1.9.3's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\TBProAudio Euphonia\unins000.exe. unins000.exe is the Euphonia 1.9.3's main executable file and it occupies close to 787.54 KB (806440 bytes) on disk.
Euphonia 1.9.3 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 787.54 KB (806440
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 1.9.3
of Euphonia 1.9.3.
Euphonia 1.9.3 is a program released by TBProAudio. Frequently, computer users try to remove this program. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove Euphonia 1.9.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Euphonia 1.9.3 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Euphonia 1.9.3 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Euphonia 1.9.3". If it is installed on your PC the Euphonia 1.9.3 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Euphonia 1.9.3 in the list of apps, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Euphonia 1.9.3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Euphonia 1.9.3:
- The publisher is: http://www.tb-software.com/TBProAudio/index.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\TBProAudio Euphonia\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Euphonia 1.9.3.
8. After removing Euphonia 1.9.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Euphonia 1.9.3 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Euphonia 1.9.3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Euphonia 1.9.3 by TBProAudio from your computer, nor are we saying that Euphonia 1.9.3 by TBProAudio is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Euphonia 1.9.3 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-24 21:40:36.647