Euphonia 1.3 is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Euphonia 1.3 from your systemTBProAudio
. Open here
for more details on TBProAudio. Please open http://www.tb-software.com/TBProAudio/index.html
if you want to read more on Euphonia 1.3 on TBProAudio's page. Euphonia 1.3 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\TBProAudio Euphonia directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. "C:\Program Files\TBProAudio Euphonia\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Euphonia 1.3. The application's main executable file occupies 824.66 KB (844449 bytes) on disk and is called unins000.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Euphonia 1.3. They take 824.66 KB (844449
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 1.3
of Euphonia 1.3.
Euphonia 1.3 is an application released by the software company TBProAudio. Sometimes, users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK manner to erase Euphonia 1.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Euphonia 1.3 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Euphonia 1.3 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Euphonia 1.3". If it is installed on your PC the Euphonia 1.3 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Euphonia 1.3 in the list of programs, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Euphonia 1.3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Euphonia 1.3:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.tb-software.com/TBProAudio/index.html
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\TBProAudio Euphonia\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Euphonia 1.3.
8. After removing Euphonia 1.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Euphonia 1.3 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Euphonia 1.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Euphonia 1.3 by TBProAudio from your PC, nor are we saying that Euphonia 1.3 by TBProAudio is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Euphonia 1.3 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-02-14 09:48:57.507