EudoraProject is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall EudoraProject from your PCQUALCOMM Incorporated
. Open here
for more details on QUALCOMM Incorporated. Detailed information about EudoraProject can be found at http://www.eudora.com
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Qualcomm\Eudora folder (same installation drive as Windows). The application's main executable file has a size of 2.54 MB (2658304 bytes) on disk and is labeled Eudora.exe.
EudoraProject installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.86 MB (2995274
bytes) on disk.
- Eudora.exe (2.54 MB)
- swEudora.exe (176.07 KB)
- PureVoice.exe (153.00 KB)
The current web page applies to EudoraProject version 7.1
EudoraProject is a program offered by the software company QUALCOMM Incorporated. Sometimes, people choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove EudoraProject is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove EudoraProject from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate EudoraProject or simply activate the Search field and type in "EudoraProject". If it is installed on your PC the EudoraProject app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click EudoraProject in the list , the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about EudoraProject, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall EudoraProject.
8. After uninstalling EudoraProject, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of EudoraProject which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing EudoraProject using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall EudoraProject by QUALCOMM Incorporated from your computer, nor are we saying that EudoraProject by QUALCOMM Incorporated is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall EudoraProject supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-11-07 20:12:36.703