A way to uninstall Eudora (8.0.0b1) from your system
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Eudora (8.0.0b1) for Windows. The Windows release was created by Mozilla
. You can read more on Mozilla or check for application updates here
. You can get more details on Eudora (8.0.0b1) at http://www.eudora.com/
. Usually the Eudora (8.0.0b1) application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Eudora directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for Eudora (8.0.0b1) is C:\Program Files (x86)\Eudora\uninstall\helper.exe. The application's main executable file is named eudora.exe and its approximative size is 7.83 MB (8212480 bytes).
Eudora (8.0.0b1) contains of the executables below. They take 8.33 MB (8735355
bytes) on disk.
- eudora.exe (7.83 MB)
- updater.exe (128.00 KB)
- xpicleanup.exe (76.00 KB)
- helper.exe (306.62 KB)
This web page is about Eudora (8.0.0b1) version 8.0.01
A way to erase Eudora (8.0.0b1) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Eudora (8.0.0b1) is an application marketed by the software company Mozilla. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this application. This is efortful because doing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Eudora (8.0.0b1) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Eudora (8.0.0b1) or simply click the Search field and type in "Eudora (8.0.0b1)". The Eudora (8.0.0b1) program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Eudora (8.0.0b1) in the list of apps, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Eudora (8.0.0b1), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Eudora (8.0.0b1):
- The web site of the application is: http://www.eudora.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Eudora\uninstall\helper.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Eudora (8.0.0b1).
8. After uninstalling Eudora (8.0.0b1), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Eudora (8.0.0b1) that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Eudora (8.0.0b1) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Eudora (8.0.0b1) by Mozilla from your PC, nor are we saying that Eudora (8.0.0b1) by Mozilla is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Eudora (8.0.0b1) supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2021-01-05 13:14:22.820