Etisalat 3.5G USB Modem
This web page contains complete information on how to remove Etisalat 3.5G USB Modem for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Etisalat 3.5G USB Modem from your PCHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. You can find out more on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd or check for application updates here
. You can get more details related to Etisalat 3.5G USB Modem at http://www.huawei.com
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Etisalat 3.5G USB Modem folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files\Etisalat 3.5G USB Modem\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Etisalat 3.5G USB Modem. The application's main executable file is called Etisalat 3.5G USB Modem.exe and it has a size of 524.00 KB (536576 bytes).
The following executables are installed alongside Etisalat 3.5G USB Modem. They take about 4.08 MB (4282606
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AddPbk.exe (88.00 KB)
- CompareVersion.exe (48.00 KB)
- Etisalat 3.5G USB Modem.exe (524.00 KB)
- mmseditor.exe (124.00 KB)
- subinacl.exe (283.50 KB)
- UnblockPin.exe (24.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (98.54 KB)
- AutoRunSetup.exe (405.67 KB)
- AutoRunUninstall.exe (166.01 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (220.00 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (310.50 KB)
- DriverSetup.exe (320.00 KB)
- DriverUninstall.exe (316.00 KB)
- mt.exe (726.00 KB)
- Startup.exe (528.00 KB)
This info is about Etisalat 3.5G USB Modem version 16.002.03.09.135
alone. Click on the links below for other Etisalat 3.5G USB Modem versions:
...click to view all...
A considerable amount of files, folders and Windows registry entries will not be uninstalled when you want to remove Etisalat 3.5G USB Modem from your computer.Folders remaining:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove Etisalat 3.5G USB Modem:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Etisalat 3.5G USB Modem
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Etisalat 3.75G USB Modem
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Etisalat 3.5G USB Modem
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Etisalat 3.5G USB Modem\3g324mConfig.val
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Etisalat 3.5G USB Modem\AboutPlugin.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Etisalat 3.5G USB Modem\AddPbk.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Etisalat 3.5G USB Modem\AddrBookPlugin.dll
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following registry values:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Huawei technologies\Etisalat 3.5G USB Modem
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Etisalat 3.5G USB Modem
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\Etisalat 3.5G USB Modem\Etisalat 3.5G USB Modem.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Etisalat 3.5G USB Modem\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Etisalat 3.5G USB Modem\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Etisalat 3.5G USB Modem\NSIS:StartMenuDir
Etisalat 3.5G USB Modem is a program by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Frequently, computer users choose to erase this program. This is difficult because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK procedure to erase Etisalat 3.5G USB Modem is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Etisalat 3.5G USB Modem using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Etisalat 3.5G USB Modem or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Etisalat 3.5G USB Modem". If it exists on your system the Etisalat 3.5G USB Modem application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Etisalat 3.5G USB Modem in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Etisalat 3.5G USB Modem, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Etisalat 3.5G USB Modem:
- The publisher is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Etisalat 3.5G USB Modem\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Etisalat 3.5G USB Modem.
8. After uninstalling Etisalat 3.5G USB Modem, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Etisalat 3.5G USB Modem which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Etisalat 3.5G USB Modem with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Etisalat 3.5G USB Modem by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your PC, we are not saying that Etisalat 3.5G USB Modem by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Etisalat 3.5G USB Modem supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-07 16:54:00.777