This web page is about Eternal Fate for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall Eternal Fate from your PCEscalation Studios, Inc
. Open here
for more info on Escalation Studios, Inc. More information about the program Eternal Fate can be found at http://www.escalation.com/project/eternal-fate
. Usually the Eternal Fate program is installed in the C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\Eternal Fate directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing Eternal Fate is C:\Program Files\Steam\steam.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. Eternal Fate's primary file takes around 11.09 MB (11625984 bytes) and is called ruby.exe.
The executables below are part of Eternal Fate. They occupy an average of 11.85 MB (12421120
bytes) on disk.
- ruby.exe (11.09 MB)
- UWKProcess.exe (776.50 KB)
Eternal Fate is an application marketed by Escalation Studios, Inc. Frequently, people want to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this by hand takes some know-how regarding PCs. The best QUICK practice to remove Eternal Fate is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Eternal Fate from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Eternal Fate or simply click the Search field and type in "Eternal Fate". If it exists on your system the Eternal Fate application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Eternal Fate in the list of apps, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Eternal Fate, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Eternal Fate:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.escalation.com/project/eternal-fate
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Steam\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Eternal Fate.
8. After uninstalling Eternal Fate, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Eternal Fate that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Eternal Fate using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Eternal Fate by Escalation Studios, Inc from your PC, we are not saying that Eternal Fate by Escalation Studios, Inc is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Eternal Fate supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 11:17:15.547