This web page is about Eternal Fate for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall Eternal Fate from your PCEscalation Studios, Inc
. Open here
for more info on Escalation Studios, Inc. More information about the program Eternal Fate can be found at http://www.escalation.com/project/eternal-fate
. Usually the Eternal Fate program is installed in the C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\Eternal Fate directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing Eternal Fate is C:\Program Files\Steam\steam.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. Eternal Fate's primary file takes around 11.09 MB (11625984 bytes) and is called ruby.exe.
The executables below are part of Eternal Fate. They occupy an average of 11.85 MB (12421120
bytes) on disk.
- ruby.exe (11.09 MB)
- UWKProcess.exe (776.50 KB)
Eternal Fate is an application marketed by Escalation Studios, Inc. Frequently, people want to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this by hand takes some know-how regarding PCs. The best QUICK practice to remove Eternal Fate is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Eternal Fate from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Eternal Fate or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Eternal Fate". The Eternal Fate program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Eternal Fate in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Eternal Fate, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Eternal Fate:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.escalation.com/project/eternal-fate
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Steam\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Eternal Fate.
8. After uninstalling Eternal Fate, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Eternal Fate that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Eternal Fate using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Eternal Fate by Escalation Studios, Inc from your PC, we are not saying that Eternal Fate by Escalation Studios, Inc is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Eternal Fate supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 11:17:15.547