This page contains thorough information on how to remove EssentialPIM Pro for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall EssentialPIM Pro from your PCAstonsoft Ltd
. Additional info about Astonsoft Ltd can be read here
. Please open http://www.essentialpim.com/
if you want to read more on EssentialPIM Pro on Astonsoft Ltd's website. EssentialPIM Pro is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\EssentialPIM Pro folder, subject to the user's choice. You can remove EssentialPIM Pro by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\EssentialPIM Pro\uninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is named EssentialPIM.exe and its approximative size is 8.08 MB (8474992 bytes).
The executable files below are installed alongside EssentialPIM Pro. They occupy about 8.13 MB (8520012
bytes) on disk.
- EssentialPIM.exe (8.08 MB)
- uninstall.exe (43.96 KB)
This page is about EssentialPIM Pro version 6.51
alone. You can find below info on other releases of EssentialPIM Pro:
...click to view all...
EssentialPIM Pro is an application marketed by Astonsoft Ltd. Frequently, users want to erase it. This is difficult because performing this manually takes some knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE manner to erase EssentialPIM Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove EssentialPIM Pro from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate EssentialPIM Pro or simply click the Search field and type in "EssentialPIM Pro". The EssentialPIM Pro application will be found very quickly. After you select EssentialPIM Pro in the list , some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding EssentialPIM Pro, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for EssentialPIM Pro:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.essentialpim.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\EssentialPIM Pro\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove EssentialPIM Pro.
8. After uninstalling EssentialPIM Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of EssentialPIM Pro which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing EssentialPIM Pro using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove EssentialPIM Pro by Astonsoft Ltd from your PC, we are not saying that EssentialPIM Pro by Astonsoft Ltd is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove EssentialPIM Pro supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-30 16:03:21.983