This web page contains complete information on how to remove EssentialPIM for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall EssentialPIM from your PCAstonsoft Ltd
. You can find out more on Astonsoft Ltd or check for application updates here
. More info about the app EssentialPIM can be found at http://www.essentialpim.com/
. EssentialPIM is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\EssentialPIM directory, regulated by the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling EssentialPIM is C:\Program Files (x86)\EssentialPIM\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is named EssentialPIM.exe and it has a size of 17.03 MB (17856216 bytes).
EssentialPIM is comprised of the following executables which take 17.07 MB (17901208
bytes) on disk:
- EssentialPIM.exe (17.03 MB)
- uninstall.exe (43.94 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.57
of EssentialPIM. You can find below info on other versions of EssentialPIM:
...click to view all...
EssentialPIM is an application released by the software company Astonsoft Ltd. Frequently, computer users try to remove this application. This is easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some skill regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove EssentialPIM is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase EssentialPIM from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate EssentialPIM or simply activate the Search feature and type in "EssentialPIM". The EssentialPIM program will be found very quickly. When you click EssentialPIM in the list , the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding EssentialPIM, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for EssentialPIM:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.essentialpim.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\EssentialPIM\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall EssentialPIM.
8. After uninstalling EssentialPIM, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of EssentialPIM that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling EssentialPIM with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall EssentialPIM by Astonsoft Ltd from your computer, we are not saying that EssentialPIM by Astonsoft Ltd is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall EssentialPIM in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 10:07:59.757