Eset License Finder
Eset License Finder is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Eset License Finder from your PCProshat Pars Mehr (PPM)
. You can find out more on Proshat Pars Mehr (PPM) or check for application updates here
. More details about the app Eset License Finder can be found at http://www.parsnew.com
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Eset License Finder directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Eset License Finder\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Eset License Finder. Lord Eset Account.exe is the Eset License Finder's primary executable file and it takes around 919.00 KB (941056 bytes) on disk.
Eset License Finder is comprised of the following executables which occupy 2.21 MB (2319360
bytes) on disk:
- Lord Eset Account.exe (919.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (1.28 MB)
- Updater.exe (31.50 KB)
This web page is about Eset License Finder version 3.0
Eset License Finder is a program marketed by Proshat Pars Mehr (PPM). Sometimes, computer users decide to erase this application. This is troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase Eset License Finder is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Eset License Finder from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Eset License Finder or simply click the Search field and type in "Eset License Finder". If it exists on your system the Eset License Finder app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Eset License Finder in the list , some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Eset License Finder, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Eset License Finder:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.parsnew.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Eset License Finder\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Eset License Finder.
8. After uninstalling Eset License Finder, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Eset License Finder which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Eset License Finder using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Eset License Finder by Proshat Pars Mehr (PPM) from your PC, we are not saying that Eset License Finder by Proshat Pars Mehr (PPM) is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Eset License Finder supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-12-14 13:24:43.730