This page is about Esense for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Esense from your systemProidea Software
. You can read more on Proidea Software or check for application updates here
. More information about the application Esense can be seen at www.ProideaSoftware.pl
. Usually the Esense program is installed in the C:\Program Files\Esense folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove Esense by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Esense\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. uninstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.20 MB (1258496 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Esense. They take about 1.20 MB (1258496
bytes) on disk.
If you are manually uninstalling Esense we recommend you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Esense:The files below remain on your disk by Esense when you uninstall it:
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Program Files\Esense\uninstall.exe
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Proidea Software\Esense
Esense is a program marketed by Proidea Software. Sometimes, people try to remove this application. This is troublesome because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY approach to remove Esense is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Esense from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Esense or simply click the Search feature and type in "Esense". If it exists on your system the Esense app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Esense in the list of programs, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Esense, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Esense:
- The publisher is: www.ProideaSoftware.pl
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Esense\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Esense.
8. After uninstalling Esense, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Esense which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Esense using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Esense by Proidea Software from your PC, we are not saying that Esense by Proidea Software is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Esense in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-12-24 17:42:38.660