Escape from Tarkov
Escape from Tarkov is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Escape from Tarkov from your PCBattlestate Games
. More information on Battlestate Games can be seen here
. Click on https://www.escapefromtarkov.com/
to get more facts about Escape from Tarkov on Battlestate Games's website. Escape from Tarkov is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Battlestate Games folder, regulated by the user's option. C:\Program Files (x86)\Battlestate Games\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Escape from Tarkov. The application's main executable file occupies 642.65 KB (658072 bytes) on disk and is titled EscapeFromTarkov.exe.
Escape from Tarkov contains of the executables below. They take 12.29 MB (12882416
bytes) on disk.
- EscapeFromTarkov.exe (642.65 KB)
- EscapeFromTarkov_BE.exe (1.03 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (1.22 MB)
- UnityCrashHandler64.exe (1.39 MB)
- BEService_x64.exe (8.02 MB)
The current page applies to Escape from Tarkov version 0.12.0.4891
alone. Click on the links below for other Escape from Tarkov versions:
...click to view all...
Escape from Tarkov is a program marketed by the software company Battlestate Games. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK action to erase Escape from Tarkov is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Escape from Tarkov with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Escape from Tarkov or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Escape from Tarkov". If it is installed on your PC the Escape from Tarkov application will be found very quickly. When you click Escape from Tarkov in the list of programs, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Escape from Tarkov, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Escape from Tarkov:
- The web site of the application is: https://www.escapefromtarkov.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Battlestate Games\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Escape from Tarkov.
8. After uninstalling Escape from Tarkov, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Escape from Tarkov that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Escape from Tarkov with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Escape from Tarkov by Battlestate Games from your computer, we are not saying that Escape from Tarkov by Battlestate Games is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Escape from Tarkov in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-11-05 20:06:19.987