Escape from Rio de Janeiro
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Escape from Rio de Janeiro for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Escape from Rio de Janeiro from your systemSelectsoft Publishing
. Further information on Selectsoft Publishing can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.selectsoft.com/
if you want to read more on Escape from Rio de Janeiro on Selectsoft Publishing's web page. Escape from Rio de Janeiro is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Escape from Rio de Janeiro directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. The complete uninstall command line for Escape from Rio de Janeiro is C:\Program Files (x86)\Escape from Rio de Janeiro\uninstall.exe. Escape from Rio de Janeiro's main file takes about 60.45 MB (63389922 bytes) and is called Escape from Rio.exe.
Escape from Rio de Janeiro contains of the executables below. They take 60.54 MB (63482039
bytes) on disk.
- Escape from Rio.exe (60.45 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (89.96 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.00.13.07.10
of Escape from Rio de Janeiro.
Escape from Rio de Janeiro is an application offered by Selectsoft Publishing. Sometimes, users choose to remove this application. This is troublesome because performing this by hand requires some skill related to PCs. The best QUICK practice to remove Escape from Rio de Janeiro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Escape from Rio de Janeiro from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Escape from Rio de Janeiro or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Escape from Rio de Janeiro". If it exists on your system the Escape from Rio de Janeiro app will be found automatically. After you select Escape from Rio de Janeiro in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Escape from Rio de Janeiro, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Escape from Rio de Janeiro:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.selectsoft.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Escape from Rio de Janeiro\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Escape from Rio de Janeiro.
8. After uninstalling Escape from Rio de Janeiro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Escape from Rio de Janeiro which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Escape from Rio de Janeiro with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Escape from Rio de Janeiro by Selectsoft Publishing from your computer, we are not saying that Escape from Rio de Janeiro by Selectsoft Publishing is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Escape from Rio de Janeiro supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-12 04:58:36.397