You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall ErrorKiller for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall ErrorKiller from your computerErrorKiller
. Check out here
where you can get more info on ErrorKiller. Click on http://www.ErrorKiller.com
to get more information about ErrorKiller on ErrorKiller's website. Usually the ErrorKiller program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\ErrorKiller\ErrorKiller directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing ErrorKiller is RunDll32. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. ErrorKiller.exe is the ErrorKiller's primary executable file and it takes circa 2.05 MB (2150400 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of ErrorKiller. They occupy about 2.05 MB (2150400
bytes) on disk.
- ErrorKiller.exe (2.05 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.00.0000
ErrorKiller is an application offered by the software company ErrorKiller. Sometimes, people try to remove this program. This is efortful because performing this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK action to remove ErrorKiller is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete ErrorKiller with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find ErrorKiller or simply activate the Search field and type in "ErrorKiller". The ErrorKiller application will be found automatically. After you select ErrorKiller in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding ErrorKiller, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ErrorKiller:
- The publisher is: http://www.ErrorKiller.com
- The uninstall string is: RunDll32
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove ErrorKiller.
8. After removing ErrorKiller, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong ErrorKiller which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ErrorKiller using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall ErrorKiller by ErrorKiller from your computer, nor are we saying that ErrorKiller by ErrorKiller is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ErrorKiller in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-16 19:18:37.670