Error Repair Pro 3.2.5
This page is about Error Repair Pro 3.2.5 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Error Repair Pro 3.2.5 from your systemwww.error-repair-pro.com
. More data about www.error-repair-pro.com can be seen here
. Click on http://www.error-repair-pro.com
to get more details about Error Repair Pro 3.2.5 on www.error-repair-pro.com's website. The application is often located in the C:\Programmer\Error Repair Pro directory (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Error Repair Pro 3.2.5 is C:\Programmer\Error Repair Pro\unins000.exe. ErrorRepairPro.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 2.32 MB (2433024 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Error Repair Pro 3.2.5. They occupy 2.39 MB (2504612
bytes) on disk.
- ErrorRepairPro.exe (2.32 MB)
- unins000.exe (69.91 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.2.5
of Error Repair Pro 3.2.5.
Error Repair Pro 3.2.5 is an application offered by www.error-repair-pro.com. Frequently, users choose to uninstall this application. This is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Error Repair Pro 3.2.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Error Repair Pro 3.2.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Error Repair Pro 3.2.5 or simply click the Search field and type in "Error Repair Pro 3.2.5". If it is installed on your PC the Error Repair Pro 3.2.5 app will be found automatically. When you click Error Repair Pro 3.2.5 in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Error Repair Pro 3.2.5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Error Repair Pro 3.2.5:
- The software company is: http://www.error-repair-pro.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Programmer\Error Repair Pro\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Error Repair Pro 3.2.5.
8. After removing Error Repair Pro 3.2.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Error Repair Pro 3.2.5 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Error Repair Pro 3.2.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Error Repair Pro 3.2.5 by www.error-repair-pro.com from your computer, nor are we saying that Error Repair Pro 3.2.5 by www.error-repair-pro.com is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Error Repair Pro 3.2.5 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-26 07:54:04.277