Erix POS versión 1.2
Erix POS versión 1.2 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Erix POS versión 1.2 from your computerErix
. Check out here
for more details on Erix. You can see more info about Erix POS versión 1.2 at http://www.facebook.com/erixuio
. Erix POS versión 1.2 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Erix POS folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. You can remove Erix POS versión 1.2 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Erix POS\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 28.10 MB (29469096 bytes) on disk and is named JREInstall 32bit.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with Erix POS versión 1.2. They occupy about 58.48 MB (61322657
bytes) on disk.
- JREInstall 32bit.exe (28.10 MB)
- JREInstall 64bit.exe (29.60 MB)
- unins000.exe (797.58 KB)
The current page applies to Erix POS versión 1.2 version 1.2
Erix POS versión 1.2 is an application offered by the software company Erix. Some computer users try to uninstall it. This is difficult because removing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK practice to uninstall Erix POS versión 1.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Erix POS versión 1.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Erix POS versión 1.2 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Erix POS versión 1.2". If it is installed on your PC the Erix POS versión 1.2 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Erix POS versión 1.2 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Erix POS versión 1.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Erix POS versión 1.2:
- The software company is: http://www.facebook.com/erixuio
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Erix POS\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Erix POS versión 1.2.
8. After uninstalling Erix POS versión 1.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Erix POS versión 1.2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Erix POS versión 1.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Erix POS versión 1.2 by Erix from your PC, nor are we saying that Erix POS versión 1.2 by Erix is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Erix POS versión 1.2 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-05-26 23:14:03.660