This page is about Ericsson.ServiceDeskTemplate for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall Ericsson.ServiceDeskTemplate from your systemEricsson
. Additional info about Ericsson can be found here
. Ericsson.ServiceDeskTemplate is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VSTO\10.0 directory, depending on the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for Ericsson.ServiceDeskTemplate is C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VSTO\10.0\VSTOInstaller.exe /Uninstall file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/Ericsson/Ericsson%20ServiceDesk%20Template/Ericsson.ServiceDeskTemplate.vsto. Ericsson.ServiceDeskTemplate's primary file takes about 774.14 KB (792720 bytes) and is named install.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with Ericsson.ServiceDeskTemplate. They take about 870.29 KB (891176
bytes) on disk.
- VSTOInstaller.exe (96.15 KB)
- install.exe (774.14 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
Ericsson.ServiceDeskTemplate is an application released by the software company Ericsson. Some computer users want to erase this application. This is efortful because performing this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE solution to erase Ericsson.ServiceDeskTemplate is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Ericsson.ServiceDeskTemplate from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Ericsson.ServiceDeskTemplate or simply activate the Search field and type in "Ericsson.ServiceDeskTemplate". If it is installed on your PC the Ericsson.ServiceDeskTemplate app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Ericsson.ServiceDeskTemplate in the list of applications, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Ericsson.ServiceDeskTemplate, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Ericsson.ServiceDeskTemplate.
8. After removing Ericsson.ServiceDeskTemplate, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Ericsson.ServiceDeskTemplate that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Ericsson.ServiceDeskTemplate with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Ericsson.ServiceDeskTemplate by Ericsson from your computer, we are not saying that Ericsson.ServiceDeskTemplate by Ericsson is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Ericsson.ServiceDeskTemplate in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-25 05:09:04.047