You can find below details on how to uninstall Eredito 11.0.3 for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Eredito 11.0.3 from your systemApplicazioni GEC Software
. You can find out more on Applicazioni GEC Software or check for application updates here
. You can see more info about Eredito 11.0.3 at http://www.gecsoftware.it
. Usually the Eredito 11.0.3 application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Applicazioni GEC Software\Eredito11 directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall Eredito 11.0.3 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Applicazioni GEC Software\Eredito11\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Eredito 11.0.3's primary file takes around 631.51 KB (646664 bytes) and its name is SEredito.exe.
Eredito 11.0.3 contains of the executables below. They take 14.33 MB (15028963
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Eredito.exe (5.56 MB)
- SDeactivate.exe (26.01 KB)
- SEredito.exe (631.51 KB)
- unins000.exe (2.44 MB)
- pdftotext.exe (840.00 KB)
- GPdfViewer.exe (34.01 KB)
- team-viewer.exe (4.83 MB)
The current web page applies to Eredito 11.0.3 version 11.0.3
Eredito 11.0.3 is a program offered by the software company Applicazioni GEC Software. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Eredito 11.0.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Eredito 11.0.3 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Eredito 11.0.3 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Eredito 11.0.3". The Eredito 11.0.3 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Eredito 11.0.3 in the list , the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Eredito 11.0.3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Eredito 11.0.3:
- The publisher is: http://www.gecsoftware.it
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Applicazioni GEC Software\Eredito11\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Eredito 11.0.3.
8. After removing Eredito 11.0.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Eredito 11.0.3 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Eredito 11.0.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Eredito 11.0.3 by Applicazioni GEC Software from your PC, we are not saying that Eredito 11.0.3 by Applicazioni GEC Software is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Eredito 11.0.3 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-08 12:36:56.427