You can find below detailed information on how to remove Eraser for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall Eraser from your systemHeidi Computers Ltd
. You can find out more on Heidi Computers Ltd or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.heidi.ie
to get more data about Eraser on Heidi Computers Ltd's website. Eraser is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Eraser folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. You can uninstall Eraser by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\Eraser\unins000.exe". Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. eraser.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 512.39 KB (524688 bytes) on disk.
Eraser contains of the executables below. They occupy 1,003.71 KB (1027798
bytes) on disk.
- eraser.exe (512.39 KB)
- eraserd.exe (52.06 KB)
- eraserl.exe (168.39 KB)
- unins000.exe (70.48 KB)
- verify.exe (200.39 KB)
The current web page applies to Eraser version 5.54
alone. Click on the links below for other Eraser versions:
When you're planning to uninstall Eraser you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall Eraser:
The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove Eraser:
- C:\Program Files\Eraser
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Eraser
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files\Eraser\COPYING.txt
- C:\Program Files\Eraser\default.ers
- C:\Program Files\Eraser\eraser.cnt
- C:\Program Files\Eraser\eraser.exe
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following registry values:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Eraser Scheduler
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Heidi Computers Ltd\Eraser
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Eraser Scheduler\DefaultIcon\
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Eraser Scheduler\Shell\Open\Command\
Eraser is a program by the software company Heidi Computers Ltd. Some people try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Eraser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Eraser with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Eraser or simply activate the Search field and type in "Eraser". The Eraser program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Eraser in the list , the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Eraser, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Eraser:
- The publisher is: http://www.heidi.ie
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Eraser\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Eraser.
8. After removing Eraser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Eraser which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Eraser with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Eraser by Heidi Computers Ltd from your PC, we are not saying that Eraser by Heidi Computers Ltd is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Eraser in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-25 10:01:02.417