This info is about Eraser 5.8.8 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Eraser 5.8.8 from your computerwww.heidi.ie
. You can find out more on www.heidi.ie or check for application updates here
. You can read more about about Eraser 5.8.8 at http://www.heidi.ie/
. You can uninstall Eraser 5.8.8 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line rundll32.exe advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection Eraser.inf,Uninstall. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 329.89 KB (337808 bytes) on disk and is labeled Eraser.exe.
The executable files below are part of Eraser 5.8.8. They take an average of 403.28 KB (412960
bytes) on disk.
- Eraser.exe (329.89 KB)
- Eraserl.exe (73.39 KB)
This page is about Eraser 5.8.8 version 5.8.8
Eraser 5.8.8 is an application by the software company www.heidi.ie. Sometimes, people decide to remove this program. This is difficult because doing this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY practice to remove Eraser 5.8.8 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Eraser 5.8.8 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Eraser 5.8.8 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Eraser 5.8.8". If it exists on your system the Eraser 5.8.8 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Eraser 5.8.8 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Eraser 5.8.8, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Eraser 5.8.8:
- The software company is: http://www.heidi.ie/
- The uninstall string is: rundll32.exe advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection Eraser.inf,Uninstall
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Eraser 5.8.8.
8. After removing Eraser 5.8.8, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Eraser 5.8.8 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Eraser 5.8.8 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Eraser 5.8.8 by www.heidi.ie from your computer, we are not saying that Eraser 5.8.8 by www.heidi.ie is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Eraser 5.8.8 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 23:56:42.940